Towsurfer Model Towboards
|All towboards are custom ordered and shaped to fit each surfer’s specific needs. Eric Akiskalian owner of Towsurfer.com has been using and selling Towsurfer Model Towboards since 2002. His expertise with advice in specifications and designs has led to many happy customers from many different parts of the world. Over the years, Eric has developed relationships with a couple of great shapers that combined, have over 20 years experience in shaping tow-in specific towboards that have been used around the world in some of the heaviest conditions
Towsurfer Model Towboards Include:
- Futures Fin Set Up – Thruster or Quad
- DaKine Footstraps
- All towboards are generally sealed with an industry recommended triple 6oz. glassed deck and bottom for extra weight and durability.
- Available in a glossy or sand finish. Add $135.00 for a glossy finish.
Specs and Cost:
- 5′ 9″ or Bigger Towboard with heavy tow blank: $1,250.00 plus shipping
- 5′ 6″ – 5′ 9″ Towboard with standard blank: $1,100.00 plus shipping
- 5′ 6″ or Smaller – Speciality Wake/Surf Towboards with standard blank: $975.00 plus shipping
(Great for recreational lake use behind PWC or Boat and small wave tow-in riding and training.)
All custom orders are generally shipped within 3-5 weeks.
Below, Owner of Towsurfer.com Eric Akiskalian riding his Towsurfer Model Towboards at Nelscott Reef, South Reef, Teahupo’o, Shark Park and Ghost Tree.